PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
To ascertain that you may browse our website with total peace of mind, we would like to share with you on this page the purposes for which we collect personal data during your browsing experience and the methods we use.
The processing of your personal data is always based on principles of lawfulness and equity in accordance with all applicable laws.
You will find hereinunder all the details concerning the processing of your personal data.
The purpose of data protection is to ascertain the confidentiality, non-alteration and security of the data you entrust us with.
All necessary measures are taken to ensure;
- You may be fully informed of the way in which your data is processed,
- Your data is kept only for the time required for its processing,
- You may access your data at any time should you wish to modify this data or request its deletion.
To achieve these objectives, we implement the technical measures required to ensure processing is carried out in accordance with all data protection laws and regulations.
Note concerning the confidentiality policy
This declaration enables you to know, before you even access the various sections of the Website, how we will process your personal data, whether provided directly by you (such as your surname, first name, postal and email address, password, age, date of birth, gender, profession, marital status, etc.) or collected by us via other means.
Identity and contact details of the data processor
The data processor is Lyseo, whose headquarters are located at : 15 AV DE L INDUSTRIE 69960 CORBAS
Lyseo, shall process your personal data in accordance with Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "Confidentiality policy").
What personal data is processed by Lyseo
Lyseo only collects the information that is strictly required for the provision of our services.
Your browsing the Website and/or accessing certain sections of the Website may entail the subsequent collection and processing of your personal data by Lyseo. When connecting to the Website, I.T. systems and software procedures used to enable the latter to function will automatically and/or indirectly acquire certain information (Cookies).
In accordance with the law, [CLIENT] does not collect data that reveals racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic personal data, biometric personal data that serve the purpose of identifying a unique natural person, personal data linked to health, sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
Lyseo may need to communicate your data in the event of legitimate requests from the public authorities, in particular to meet requirements stemming from national security, the fight against fraud or application of the law.
How do we process your personal data?
The processing of your personal data may include all types of operations, including collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancelling and destruction.
Your personal data shall mainly be processed in an automated manner but also on paper, with a rationale strictly restricted to its end-purposes, via databases, electronic platforms managed by Lyseo or third parties appointed for this purpose as external processors and/or the integrated I.T. systems of Lyseo and the aforementioned third parties and/or the websites belonging to or used by Lyseo.
Lyseo has evaluated the level of protection as adequate in view of the risks that could be entailed subsequently to the loss, destruction, modification, unauthorized sharing, accidental or illegal access, abuse or modification of your personal data.
To be more precise:
- has taken security measures that are adapted to the risks;
- stores your personal data on servers located mainly in Europe. In all cases, the servers are subjected to an advanced and daily backup system.
Who accesses your data ?
Lyseo ascertains that only the authorised people within its organisation may access your data when this access is necessary for the purposes of our business partnership.
Our service providers may also access data that is strictly necessary to the provision of the services we entrust them with.
How long is your data kept for ?
To ascertain compliance with necessity and proportionality principles, the data processor has identified various time limits for the storing of personal data depending on specific purposes :
- for the purposes of management of your registration on the Website, your personal data shall be kept only for the time that is strictly necessary and in all cases for as long as your profile remains active.
- for the purposes of management and execution of the obligations stipulated by the law (accounting, administration, taxation, etc.), your personal data shall be kept only for the period of time that is strictly necessary for this purpose.
Once these time limits are reached, we may proceed with the archiving of the data, in particular to meet requirements of the statute of limitations pertaining to legal action.
The time limits that apply to data storage comply with the recommendations of the CNIL and/or legal requirements.
Your rights concerning the processing of your personal data
The confidentiality policy grants you, as the interested party, several rights. In particular, you are entitled to :
- Obtain from the Processor confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data, even if it has not been recorded yet, and their communication in an intelligible form, as well as access to your personal data (by obtaining a copy) and relevant information (including the purposes of the processing, the categories and origins of the personal data, the categories of consignees the data has been or may be communicated to, the period of time the data will be kept for (if possible), rights that may apply);
- Obtain from the Processor the correction of your personal data and integration of your incomplete personal data;
- Delete your profile from the Website and, in all cases, obtain from the Processor the deletion of your personal data without any unjustified delay, in particular when your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was being processed or when there is no longer any legal basis for it being processed;
- Obtain from the Processor the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of your personal data processed illegally, including the data it is no longer necessary to keep, based on the purposes for which the personal data was collected or later processed;
- Obtain from the Processor the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in particular when you contest their exactitude or are opposed to their processing, for the amount of time required for their respective verification;
- Receive your personal data in a structured form that is currently used and legible by an automated device and transmit or, if technically possible, obtain the direct transfer of your personal data to another Processor without hindrance, in cases where processing is carried out by automated means and is based on your consent or is necessary to execute a contract you are party to;
- Revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes for which it has been provided.
You may exercise your rights with regard to Lyseo via the "Contact" tab on the Website or in writing to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Lyseo using the address specified in the " Identity and contact details of the data Processor" section
Furthermore, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the confidentiality policy, you may lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authorities in the state in which you reside, where you workplace is located or where the alleged violation took place, or contact the same authorities to request information about the application of your rights within the framework of the confidentiality policy.
Note concerning the confidentiality policy - cookies
Cookies serve as markers sent by a server to a user's device (usually to the browser) when the user opens a specific page from a website; cookies, which may also be defined by Websites other than those the user visits (“third party cookies”) are automatically stored by the user’s browser and sent to the server that generates them each time the user visits a web page. Thus, for instance, cookies enable and/or facilitate access to certain web pages in order to enhance the user’s browsing experience (i.e. they enable to store the web pages visited and other specific information, such as the pages visited most often, connection errors, etc.). Consequently, to ascertain simple and complete use of a website, it is recommended that users configure their browser so that it accepts these cookies.
Browsers are often configured to automatically accept cookies. However, users may modify the default configuration to deactivate or remove cookies (occasionally or definitively), the consequence being sub-optimal usage of certain parts of the website. You may also verify the methods and types of cookies stored on your browser by modifying the cookie parameters of your browser.
Characteristics and purposes of cookies
Our Website uses the following categories of cookies, that may originate from Lyseo or third parties.
a) Technical cookies ;
They are used to facilitate your browsing on the Website and use of its functionalities. Technical cookies include the crucial cookies that enable functions without which you could not make full use of the Website, as well as performance cookies that improve the functionality of the Website.
b) Functional cookies ;
They enable the Website to memorise the choices you make (e.g. the language or geographical area you are located in) and to suggest them again when you access the Website again in the future so as to provide you with better and more personalized services (e.g. they may be used to suggest content that is similar to that which you have already asked for).
Methodology of the consent to installation of cookies
When you access the Website for the first time, you will find a banner with a link to this page where you will find more information about the cookies installed by Lyseo and third parties.
Your consent is not required for the use of technical and anonymous analytical cookies. You may however deactivate them by following the procedure described in the “How to activate or deactivate cookies on your browsers” section.
How to activate or deactivate cookies on your browsers :
You may block the acceptation of cookies by your browser. However, this may render it less efficient or prevent access to certain functions or pages of the website.
The following are the means by which the main browsers may block cookie acceptation :
► Internet Explorer :
► Firefox :
► Chrome :
► Safari :
Should you have any questions relative to the protection of your personal data, please contact our internal expert using the following email address;
Policy amendments and updates
The policy herein shall be updated as many times as necessary to meet the needs of regulations that apply to data protection.